To be an authorized affiliate of WP.land, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this agreement.
Please read this agreement carefully before accessing and using the WP.land service as an affiliate. By using and promoting the services of WP.land through its affiliate program, you indicate your acceptance of this agreement and its terms and conditions.
1. Enrollment in this Program. Each WP.land user is automatically enrolled as an affiliate, however they are able to enroll on an individual basis as needed. Your account will be instantly activated in our program. We will evaluate your account in good faith to ensure you comply with all our rules and agreements. We may reject your account if we determine that your site is unsuitable for the Program for any reason, including, but not limited to, if your site incorporates images or content that is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, promoting fraudulent activity, harassing or otherwise objectionable, such as sites that facilitate illegal activity or promote violence or promote or assist others in promoting copyright infringement (collectively, “Content Restrictions”).
2. Utilizing Links on Your Site. As an affiliate website of WP.land, you may use any form of promotion you choose, consistent with the terms of this Agreement. You may use banner advertisements, button links and/or text links to our site (the “Links”), however, you CANNOT SPAM. Any activity by you or on your behalf that we determine or reasonably suspect to be the result of an unsolicited bulk e-mail program will result in your immediate termination from the Program and your forfeiting of monies otherwise due you hereunder. Allowable promotional links may contain WP.land’s trade names, service marks, and/or logos for display on your Affiliate Site. Subject to the terms and conditions hereof, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and download such Links and other designated promotional materials for placement on your Affiliate Site for the sole and exclusive purpose of promoting websites owned, operated or controlled by WP.land. In utilizing the Links, you agree that you will cooperate fully with us in order to establish and maintain such Link or Links. A Link may only be visually modified with our consent.
2.1 You may not bid on the following keywords on search marketing campaigns (adwords, etc.): WP.land, WP land, WP.land hosting, www.WP.land
3. Commissions. We will pay you a commission based on below structure:
- WP Site: $90.00
- WP Dev: $125.00
- WP Pro: $250.00
The Commission Rate is subject to change from time to time, upon e-mail notice to you and commencing the 30-days following such notice.
4. Commission Payment. Commissions due and owing to you under the Program will be paid to you directly by WP.land. Payments will be in the form of PayPal or WP.land account credits. There will be a 90 day hold from the time you generate a signup, and the time you are eligible to be paid on that signup. If during the 90 day hold the Referral takes advantage of our 60 day money back guarantee or cancels their account your commission will be forfeited. No commission will be paid for signups by you or anyone within your organization or signups made from a computer which has logged into your affiliate control panel. No commissions will be paid for those that split commissions with the customer, which signs up. The commission is paid to the affiliate who refers the client first based on which affiliate link was clicked first. No commissions are paid on domain names or any hosting add-on or hosting upgrade. Only one commission will be paid per client, no matter how many orders they make.
5. Responsibility for Your Site. You will be solely responsible for the development, operation and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on your site. We shall have no responsibility for the development, operation and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on your site. You shall also be responsible for ensuring that materials posted on your site do not violate or infringe upon any laws, including but not limited to 18 U.S.C. Section 2257, or the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights), and ensuring that materials posted on your site are not libelous or otherwise illegal. You must have express permission to use another party’s copyrighted or other proprietary material. We will not be responsible if you use another party’s copyrighted or other proprietary material in violation of the law. In addition to the foregoing, we will immediately terminate your participation in the Program if we believe you have engaged in any of the following:
- Unsolicited mass e-mail solicitations, IRC postings or any other form of spamming, including but not limited to, newsgroups or AOL customers or otherwise violate the anti-spamming policies of WP.land or state law;
- Provide inaccurate or incomplete information to WP.land concerning your identity, address or other required information;
- Attempt to cheat, defraud or mislead WP.land in any way;
- Misrepresent to the public the terms and conditions of our sites or your sites;
6. Term of the Agreements. The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Affiliate Program Application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party notice of termination. Notice by e-mail, to your e-mail address on our records, is considered sufficient notice for to terminate this Agreement. If this Agreement is terminated because you have violated the terms of this Agreement you are not eligible to receive any commissions payments, even for commissions earned prior to the date of termination. If this Agreement is terminated for any other reason, you are only eligible to earn a commission on sales occurring during the term of the Agreement, and commissions earned through the date of termination will remain payable only if the related orders are not canceled or returned. We reserve the right to withhold your final payment for a reasonable time to ensure that the correct amount is paid.
7. Modification. We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion. No notice is required for any change to this Agreement. Modifications may include, but are not limited to, changes in the scope of available commission fees, commission schedules, payment procedures, and Affiliate Program rules. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. Your continued participation in the Affiliate Program will constitute binding acceptance of the change.
8. Relationship of Parties. You and WP.land are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section. You are not an agent of the WP.land and WP.land expressly disclaims responsibility for any conduct by you in violation of our terms of agreement.
9. Limitation of Liability. We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages, or any loss of revenue, profits, or data, arising in connection with this Agreement or the Affiliate Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Affiliate Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to you under this Agreement.
10. Disclaimers. We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate Program or any WP.land services or other items sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, non-infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage).